- Assisted Mark Davis to help the BYU-Hawaii men’s soccer team finish second in the PacWest Conference, the best finish in the school’s NCAA history.
- First coach at BYU-Hawaii to coach the men's and women's team to a .500 record in the same year.
- 17 years of head coaching experience including college, high school, and club.
- NSCAA Premier Diploma NSCAA Advanced National Diploma, and the NSCAA National Diploma as well as corresponding USSF licenses.
- He received his master’s degree in sports science with an emphasis in coaching from Ohio University in 2013.
- He received his juris doctorate degree from the University of Idaho in 2001.
- Dümmar served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Santiago, Chile from 1992-1994.
- Married to his wife Beth and has five children; Josie, Sonnet, Alexandria, Nathanael, and Lannea.